Dentists often ask us…
“What should patients say in a Video Testimonial?”
Easy Video Guidelines – For Patients
5 steps to remember in just 25 seconds…
Before you start, spend a couple of minutes to think about what you’ll say.
1. TO START, look straight at the camera and remember to smile BIG for 5 seconds.
2. Say what treatment you had or want?
3. Say what you think of your teeth?
4. Say what you think of your dentist and why you chose this dental practice?
5. TO END… look straight at the camera and remember to smile BIG for 5 seconds.
See how The Harley Street Smile Clinic are using this strategy…
Remember to always get written consent from patients to use their testimonials in your marketing.